Re: GNOME.conf.au 2008: Call for Presentations

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> > For now imagine it'll close in November, but get your submissions in
> > *fast*!  We just wanted to get the ball rolling on *your* Australian
> > holiday plans by announcing early. :-)
> <snip>
>
> How about the people who already submitted GNOME-y talks to LCA?

Then you may or may not be coming and/or doing your talk -- we'll have to
wait until the review committee comes back to find out. :-) You can always
fall back on GNOME.conf.au, or present something completely different if
your talk *is* accepted.

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

  We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's wetter
                             around the edges.