Re: Dogfood servers now up
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Dogfood servers now up
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:10:01 -0400
On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 10:59 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > I can't create an account on neither of them. The first one's 'Send'
> > button for obtaining a sign up link does nothing, and the second one
> > just told me I'll be contacted once there's room for me :-(
> swapping out the XMPP server for a newer upstream version and so the
> latest svn was too busted to just push the quick fix.
> We'll get it fixed today. Bleeding edge svn snapshot, woot!
OK, it's finally fixed now. Sorry for the delay.
For those curious, the main benefit of upgrading to the latest version
of Openfire (http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/index.jsp)
is that it makes it a lot easier to work on two of our most requested
- Adding XMPP (Jabber) IM accounts
[ http://bugzilla.mugshot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1267 ]
- Communication with the XMPP server via httpbind/BOSH
to deal with firewalls
[ http://bugzilla.mugshot.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1145 ]
Though so far what I've done is just a straight upgrade.
] [Thread Prev