Re: Generating excitement in GNOME

Hi,

As a developer of one of those alpha module (gnome-scan), i feel quite
concerned by your proposal. However, i don't see the real change for me.
Since gnome-scan is published in some distros, i don't fill like
gnome-scan is underestimated …

Anyway, that's always good to hear that i should not deliver gnome-scan
in a hurry before release. Better to write good software :). I tend to
make me stress myself about producing the next release :|.

Will this imply branch of project (e.g. a branch of evolution
implementing a scan-to-vCard plugin) ??

Regards,
Étienne.
--