Re: Documentation for gtk-doc?

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 18:40 +0200, BJ�Lindqvist wrote:
[...]
> I also can't get gtk-doc to automatically rebuild the documentation
> when I change the types file. I have to type "make clean" and then
> "make" again which is very annoying because gtk-doc requires that the
> library is already built.

Ofcourse gtk-doc needs the lib to be built if its going to link
against it to introspect signals, I think thats besides to point.

I'm sure that you could easily patch gtk-doc.make to add a dependency
to the existing types file to ensure that the scanner program is
rebuilt and executed when appropriate though (I suppose most people
in the past have found it easier to type "make clean && make" than
to submit a patch against the makefile, thus leaving you with the
present situation, the interesting question is - will you leave
others with the present situation ?).

Cheers,
                       -Tristan