Do you use multiple gnome-keyring keyrings?

Do you or anyone you know use multiple password keyrings [1] in
gnome-keyring? That is do they store their passwords in anything but the
default keyring?

I'm taking a good hard look at gnome-keyring and how to fit in a
certificate store, and perhaps other technologies in the future. The
multiple keyring support seriously complicates any design [2]. I'm
interested in neutering functionality.

If you have a use case, or actual use for multiple keyrings I'd love to
hear from you.

Disclaimers:

 * Obviously I'm not looking into removing the 'session' keyring [3].
 * Any changes would happen in a ABI compatible manner.

Cheers,
Nate Nielsen

[1] gnome-keyring-daemon supports having multiple keyrings. Each of
these store a set of passwords/secrets. Each is encrypted on disk with
its own 'master' password. One of these is the 'default' keyring. The
'default' flag can currently be switched on the fly.

[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Cryptoki

[3] The 'session' keyring stores passwords/secrets for the duration of
the user's login session.