Re: ToPaZ, anyone?

<quote who="Alex Jones">

> Whatever crazy ideas people come up with, you can never guarantee that
> they are going to be universally better than what we currently have. As
> such, with something as completely, drastically different, I see no
> benefit in calling this GNOME 3.0.

The reason we came up with "Topaz" was so that we could stop talking about
"GNOME 3.0". Don't think of forward-looking, out-of-the-box suggestions as
"GNOME 3.0", because it puts a whole different spin on your thought
processes.

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

      "Are you XFire's crazy girlfriend? And if so, shine on you crazy
                          diamond!" - Paul Cameron