Re: external dependencies; trolling for more feedback, pushing to make it official ; -)

<quote who="David Zeuthen">

> On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 21:21 -0400, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> > GARNOME is a framework for building the GNOME desktop and an assortment
> > of GNOME "extras" using existing source tarballs  If a source tarball
> > exists for libvolume_id, GARNOME will use it. If a source tarball for
> > libvolume_id does not exist, GARNOME cannot update HAL past version
> > 0.5.7.1.
>
> So, Joseph, you are saying that limitations in the GARNOME framework means
> that GNOME 2.17/18 is stuck at HAL 0.5.7.1?

No, he's saying he needs a source tarball. Where's that, so he can integrate
it?

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

      "I don't want the world, I just want your half." - They Might Be
                               Giants, Ana Ng