Re: The future of session management in GNOME
- From: Ghee Teo <Ghee Teo Sun COM>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw novell com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: The future of session management in GNOME
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:59:24 +0100
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
Out of the top of my head, gnome-terminal. It remembers the working
directories of various gnome-terminal.
Other example is said, gedit opens the previous session files to the
point the last mouse cursor is, but it doesn't atm.
On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 00:25 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
I do think the XSMP state-saving model is absurd and should be ignored,
however, even if XSMP is used for logout notification.
yeah, I would even completely remove the state saving thing :-)
In fact, how many GNOME apps do the state-saving correctly (whatever
] [Thread Prev