Re: Proposal for Seahorse inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Hi Nate,

Le samedi 09 septembre 2006, à 22:04, Nate Nielsen a écrit :
> Seahorse is a encryption key manager for GNOME. It currently 'manages'
> PGP and SSH keys (work has been done on X.509 certificates [1]).
>
> The Seahorse developers would like to propose Seahorse 0.9.x for
> inclusion in GNOME. It offers:

[snip]

This is cool. The UI has been improved a lot since last time I launched
it! You're doing a great job trying to integrate seahorse where it makes
sense.

Keep up the good work during the next few months!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.