Re: gnome desktop integration library

<quote who="Rodrigo Moya">

> So, one thing that has been on my mind for long is to get those small
> libraries and merge them together (when it makes sense, of course) into a
> high-level GNOME desktop integration library.

> So, what do people think? should we start merging -menus and -desktop into
> this library?

This is great stuff. Are you coming to the Boston Summit? I think we need a
forum to doscuss forward looking platform design issues such as this, and
the Summit would be an excellent place to host an initial branstorm session.

Please pop it on the wiki page for the Summit. :-)

- Jeff

     "One in 10 Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed." - BBC
                                 News, 2005