Re: jhbuild failing due to cvs conflicts

2006-10-29 klockan 13:43 skrev Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro:
> RCS file: /cvs/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/po/en_GB.po,v
> retrieving revision 1.42
> retrieving revision 1.43
> Merging differences between 1.42 and 1.43 into en_GB.po
> rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
> cvs update: conflicts found in po/en_GB.po
> C po/en_GB.po
>
>   I am _sure_ I didn't personally change any gstreamer po file; logic
> dictates that I should not therefore be penalized by cvs conflicts.
> What's happening here?  Can it be fixed?

Is the gstreamer build updating the .po files? (It *should* not!)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you keep me alone :: in a room full of friends             -- porcupine tree