Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Ubuntu Edgy has it packaged.  Just apt-get install gnome-main-menu. I
ran it for a couple of days to see how it worked and as a default it
needs some more work.  Obviously, we can tweak it so it works better.
Perhaps it's a matter of getting better defaults.

sri