Add to Panel Icons/links after Gnome-Login-Session
- From: Paulo César Silva <Pauloc Silva Sun COM>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Subject: Add to Panel Icons/links after Gnome-Login-Session
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:54:35 +0100
Just another question.
How can i add automatically Icons in Gnome-Panel after Gnome-Login-Session?
I see that when i create manually a link with Add_To_Panel, it will add
But if i make a script to do it automatically (This script checks if
user has delete the icons/links in task bar), it will not work.
I think its because it should add another link somewhere, but i don't
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 16:53 +0100, Paulo César Silva wrote:
I have it blocked! I have my gnome in kiosk mode, so users can't open
certain applications. :)
Which file does this tool write?
it adds .desktop files to ~/.config/autostart. On the other hand, if you
want to do it for all users, you can copy the .desktop files to
] [Thread Prev