Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

But...Vincent did send an email to r-t a few days ago suggesting we
extend the deadline due to not having sent out a request/reminder to
propose modules.  We're discussing that currently, but be aware that
your proposal may need to be delayed until Gnome 2.20.

This is not directly related to the topic, but is there any way that I can still propose Mathusalem for inclusion into 2.18?

http://tw.apinc.org/weblog/2006/05/26#summer-of-code-acceptance (just in case you don't know what I'm talking about).