Re: vino branched for 2.16

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 08:09:37AM +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	Hopefully we'll get some of the patches languishing in bugzilla into
> HEAD soon. I'd list which ones I'm hoping to get in, including the one I
> was just looking at (#333752), but bugzilla has chosen this exact
> instant to ban my IP address :-)

For other readers: Bugzilla had a configuration change to automatically
ban spiders ignoring robots.txt. This is done by analysing the URL. When
it looks like it comes from a (ignorant) spider, your IP address will be
banned.
Note that ignorant spiders are usually spammers looking for email
addresses.

If your IP address was banned, just mail bugmaster gnome org (specify
the IP address in the subject) and we'll give you the details on what
caused the ban. This way you can avoid being banned in future.

--
Regards,
Olav