Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

Davyd Madeley wrote:
[...]

We should *totally* have a developer tools suite.

I agree.
   Well that makes 3 of us :) so I went ahead and created a wiki page
http://live.gnome.org/DevelTools so we can see what happens, other
interested module maintainers that think thier module is suitable for
a developer tools suite should propose thier module for inclusion
on that page (for now I just put glade ofcourse) - once we have a sign
of collaboration on this then we can start figuring release schedules
and stuff, maybe open an ML - I dont know.

Well its not much but at least I learned how to create a wiki page :)

Cheers,
                               -Tristan