Re: Helper to collect more info in bug-buddy

This is a great idea - Evolution would benefit most from this.  Lately,
I have noticed myself frequently asking bug reporters to fetch Log
files/messages to supplement the stack traces that are filed on bugzilla
and it will be a great help if we could have these information collected
by the program automatically and included with bug buddy traces.

Harish