categories in control center applets

Hi

With the new control center shell in place, the thing missing is the
categorization of the capplets, so that they don't show all up on the
Preferences category.

My current CVS build does not show the capplets in the main menu, it
shows a unique entry for 'control center', but I've seen, on my blog,
people asking about the categories there, so I guess they are still in
use?

So, what categories do we want for the shell? To start with, I'd propose
what we have in SLED (NLD):

Hardware: keyboard, mouse, printers, removable drives and media, screen
resolution

Look & Feel: Desktop background, Fonts, Menus & Toolbars, Screensaver,
Theme, Windows

Personal: Accessibility, Assistive Technology, Keyring manager,
shortcuts, Network proxies, Power management, Preferred apps, Remote
desktop, Sessions, Sound

Is this ok?

System: GStreamer properties
--