Re: Proposing GtkUnique 1.0 as a blessed external dependency

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
[...]
Even if it stays an external lib, can you make sure to not use the gtk_*
namespace? This way we can eventually put it into gtk at a later point
without symbols conflicts.

This can be fixed before 1.0, but given the number and usage of symbols
GtkUnique exports, I would expect them to be the same in case of
inclusions inside GTK+.

But you want them to be different right ?
   if appfoo is linking against libgtk+ & libgtkunique, and then you upgrade
the system libgtk+ to one that includes GtkUnique, thats when you want
to make sure things dont conflict.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan