Re: Desktop as Nautilus

Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr> writes:

> I have (..) a 24" screen

I also have such a monitor and one thing I've been missing is a way to
mouse click on the window switcher. I also have a window switcher
button on my mouse, the MX1000. I would be nice if this button
activated the window switcher where the mouse was and would then let
me click on the application icon instead of going all the way to the
menu and clicking on an icon there.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m