Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

> > I've been working on generating some new PDFs for the documentation in
> > the gnome-user-docs package.
>
> > http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/user-guide.pdf
> > http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/system-admin-guide.pdf
> > http://www.gnome.org/~bmsmith/gnome-access-guide.pdf
> >
> > At this point, I would just like some feedback on these.

I noticed some minor orphanation issues where the end of a page
contained a title and two lines, rather than just moving those to
the next page.

There also appears to be a section on "Applets". The first rule of
GNOME Applets is NEVER talk about GNOME Applets. Seriously, we don't
ever call them applets in the UI, and everywhere we do call them
applets is considered a bug.

Pretty rad though. I'm considering getting a set printed and bound.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA