Re: release notes: first draft

Hi,

  I didn't mention any specific country, nor the whole world I just
said "for which no legal plugins are available." which seemed to be
the most neutral way of putting it.\
  I could go on very long about the quality/benifits of licensed and
unlicensed codecs, but I think the strong point here is that it
*allows* both for everybody's benefits (nothing *forces* you to
download/use them AFAIK).

  Edward

--
Edward Hervey