Re: release notes: first draft

Hi Davyd,

  Nice work, but I noticed several (typo) mistakes in the GStreamer
section. Here is the proposed fixed/updated section with slight
rewrites to make it easier to read:

"""
 GNOME 2.14 uses the technology of GStreamer 0.10. The GStreamer
multimedia framework is a powerful, pluggable audio and video
framework used on Linux and UNIX desktops as well as in embedded
devices and much more. This latest release series of GStreamer is
faster and more stable than any of the previous versions. Issues like
synchronization of audio and video across different devices have been
addressed, as well as threading and the dynamic handling of multimedia
plugins. You can find out more from the GStreamer website.

All of the multimedia applications that ship with GNOME have been
upgraded to take advantage of the latest GStreamer; including Totem,
Sound Juicer and the volume controls.

GStreamer 0.10 will also allow users to take advantage of multimedia
plugins distributed by 3rd party vendors to offer support for licensed
codecs for which no legal plugins are available. These may include
support for AC3, WMA, MP3 and more. A licensed, yet freely available,
MP3 plugin for GStreamer 0.10 has already been made available by
Fluendo, a long-time supporter of GStreamer.
"""

  Edward