Re: Proposal to add Orca to GNOME 2.16
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposal to add Orca to GNOME 2.16
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:03:30 -0500
On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 08:38 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Today at 17:41, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> >> So there's been no comment on this (or I must have missed it). Are we
> >> considering Orca for GNOME 2.16?
> > It is pretty clear that we want to replace Gnopernicus with Orca,
> > especially since Gnopernicus maintainers support that as well.
> It is? Where have they said this? If so, that would resolve a lot of
> Or is the old "This'll make them actually comment on it." trick?
] [Thread Prev