Re: Putting the 'Mono debate' back on the rails

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 20:09 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

> > Is the goal here to reinvent Gtk# in Gtkmm's image, or to satisfy the
> > requirements of the release set?  Last time I checked, libglade was a
> > platform library.
>
> I do not understand you (or your colleagues) always need to be so
> aggressive and insulting every time this is discussed. What part of my
> email made you feel that was necessary?

Sorry you felt insulted.

Thank you for your suggestion.  I am well acquainted with your opinion
on this matter.  We have considered and declined the idea of splitting
our binding into a set of tarballs for each bound library.  We think
that we are already providing a very packaging-friendly set of
bindings.

Pardon my abruptness.

--
Mike Kestner <mkestner novell com>