Re: Tomboy in Desktop

<quote who="Dan Winship">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >  * Without a doubt, Tomboy is pure awesome.
>
> >  * We don't have to integrate *everything* into the Desktop suite. That
> >  was never its purpose. The Desktop suite is all about the OOTB (out of
> >  the box) desktop user experience.
>
> I don't get it. Don't we want the out of the box desktop user experience
> to be pure awesome?

You snipped out salient points between those two, and hinged the awesomeness
of the Desktop suite on Tomboy's inclusion (it's already awesome - we don't
need to jam everything in it to make it so). My answer to this is already in
the list. :-)

- Jeff

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck