Re: Migration Paths for New Modules

I would love to write documentation for Tomboy, and fully intend to. But as my users have not requested it, and Tomboy's acceptance into GNOME is still totally up in the air for other reasons, I hope you can understand why I've held off on it in favor of other endeavors.

-Alex

Shaun McCance wrote:
Tomboy has no documentation that I know of.  Orca will
require a *LOT* of documentation updates and additions
in the Accessibility Guide and other places.  Alacarte
will involve changes to the User Guide.