Re: focus! (was Re: Focusing on innovation re: mono, python et al)

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> So, my employer has thoughtfully (and unknowingly) donated an hour of my
> time to this: http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseSets - it includes the power
> users set suggested above.

"Suites"

First impression: Too much, too fast, and in many cases ill-defined given
the lengthy discussions we've had about where to take the definition of the
release suites over the last few years. (I will take responsibility for this
feedback, as I'm covering this in an email I'm writing as an attempt to get
this debate back on track - right now, it's horrifically conflated to the
point of being useless.)

- Jeff

   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.