Re: Time to heat up the new module discussion

Hi, Ghee,

On jeu, 2006-07-13 at 16:08 +0100, Ghee Teo Sun COM wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 14:16 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> >

> >>And the big question:  We currently allow desktop modules to depend on
> >>the pygtk bindings, but no others.  Should we extend that to include
> >>the gtk# ones (assuming, of course, that gtk# is added to the bindings set)?
> >>

> >IMO we should allow modules to depend on any of the official bindings.
> >

> What makes up of the official bindings? How does a bindings being made
> official?
> What is the process of making a binding offical?

There's no "official" bindings. But we have the GNOME Bindings set:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/Bindings

Inclusion is officially decided by the release team, but really, the
community is deciding.

You might be interested in the requirements:
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleRequirements/PlaformBindings

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�