Personas (was Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great)

We listed some user categories for www.gnome.org [1][2]. We'd like easy
entry points for target user groups to get more info, whether they are
new users just getting started, or experienced users looking for what's
new.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GuadecMapping
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/UseCases

Greg