Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> We need to mock, ridicule, and ostracise distributions which don't commit
> their patches for non-HEAD versions of GNOME to CVS.

I will get the rubber chicken.

A while back, someone mentioned they had a script that polled for patches in
various distro packages of GNOME, and could alert us to new ones... Anyone
remember who that was?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen