Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

Hi,

> > Of those 80 most are from the 0.8 days. And they illustrate the problem
> > with nobody working on the 0.8 stuff anymore.
>
> So, can we hope that some of you (Tim?)

Let's not shovel too much dirt on Tim yet :) We're already passing him
all of the hot potatoes.  Tim's focusing on the 0.10 bits.

>  will triage those bugs soon?
> Because for me, it doesn't illustrate the problem that nobody's working
> on 0.8 but it does illustrate that nobody's triaging totem-gstreamer
> bugs.

They could use basic triaging in the sense that someone should go
through them and see what applies to the 0.10 version.  I think that
you'd find most GStreamer bug triagers to mark them as obsolete if they
apply only to the 0.8 backend though, and I don't know if that's what
you want in this case.

I'm sure that for this kind of triaging you'll easily find some
volunteers in the GStreamr camp :)

What do you suggest ?

Thomas

I go through all of this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you