Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

Hi Christian,

Le lundi 16 janvier 2006 �4:45 +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager
Schaller a �it :
> > And there are over 80 opened bugs against the Totem GStreamer backend,
> > most of them should be either fixed in Totem, reassigned to GStreamer,
> > or put on NEEDINFO (against 20 for the xine-lib backend).
>
> Of those 80 most are from the 0.8 days. And they illustrate the problem
> with nobody working on the 0.8 stuff anymore.

So, can we hope that some of you (Tim?) will triage those bugs soon?
Because for me, it doesn't illustrate the problem that nobody's working
on 0.8 but it does illustrate that nobody's triaging totem-gstreamer
bugs.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�