Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 15:15 -0500, Rodney Dawes wrote:
<snip>
> I plan to patch gnome-applets soon though, so that it uses the new
> names in gweather.
<snip>

So what's the easiest way for a maintainer to scan his src/ directory
identifying the old names, and suggesting replacements?

For instance, for g-p-m a script would be really handy that searched for
"gnome-dev-acadapter" and suggested a replacement.

Or are we supposed to just reply on the compat symlinks?

Thanks,

Richard.