Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules

Quoting aigiskos <aigiskos yahoo com>:

I believe Chipzz was *not* suggesting that we adopt
VBA as a de-facto scripting language for Gnome.
Rather, I think he was suggesting that Gnome offer a
common plug-in framework or API into which all
applications can hook.  I.e. He is worried that each
Gnome application is coming up with its own plug-in
framework-- thus needlessly duplicating work.

(On the other hand, one could argue that plug-ins
should be built specifically for the needs of a
particular application, rather than being generic.)

This is a void that could easily be filled by Eplugin.

--d