Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14

Hi Christian,

Two things:
- "it should work" is not an answer to my concerns. GStreamer 0.6 was
supposed to do a lot of things that it really didn't do. Please test
before making any such claims to the release-team or desktop-devel. I've
spent a full weekend doing such tests for my email last month. I've spent
ages and ages on GStreamer 0.8 to make sure it really did do all the
things we had claimed it did for too long before.
- Half of those things were supposed to be done a month ago. They are
still not done, ages beyond the feature freeze and not much time left
until the release candidates and the hard code freeze. What to do now?
Will we ship with all the regressions if you guys turn out to not be able
to fix it in time? Is there any timetable that we can keep you guys to?

Ronald