Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14

Hi Richard,

On Fri, February 10, 2006 13:27, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I guess if g-p-m is not a "blessed" module, then the string and UI
> freeze no longer applies -- or is the decision not yet made?

No decision taken for now: the release team will meet in ~4 hours ;-)

Oh, and thanks for working on g-p-m: power management is really
important for laptop users. And I'm a laptop user :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.