Re: Is right the time shown on the panel

These are standard conventions for digital clocks.

This is a development list that you've posted to. Please address any
other questions about the GNOME desktop to the user list,
gnome-list gnome org, or the web forums at
http://gnomesupport.org/forums/. Thanks!