Re: eel - save/restore window geometry
- From: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: eel - save/restore window geometry
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:56:19 +0100
Luca Cavalli wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 22:19 +0100, Benoît Dejean wrote:
I'd like to implement window geometry save/restore in system-monitor.
Is there any plan to merge soon this feature into gtk+ ?
As a side note, Sound Juicer implements this via libgconf-bridge,
which stores those (and eventually other properties) in gconf.
OTOH, it has been stated that storing this kind of information in gconf
was a bad idea (because it could be locked up, was painful for admins,
or whatever), and that it should be stored in a regular file instead.
gedit has such code to store this information into ~/.gnome2/gedit-2
] [Thread Prev