Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt myrealbox com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list Mailing List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:02:09 +0100
On Friday at 23:42, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> Right, and the reason Epiphany can't *solely* use the language from the
> locale is that (as I understand it) the locale can refer to only one
> language. There is no way to say, for example, "I prefer reading stuff
> in Swiss German, but if that's not available, give me Swiss French or
> France French". It would be good if this list could be set system-wide.
Isn't this provided by LANGUAGE environment variable on GNU systems?
] [Thread Prev