Re: shouldn't evolution drop some features?

Hi, dobey.

> However, I think there is overwhelming consensus that we need to split
> the components into separate applications.

Well, I was unaware of that, and that was entirely my point so I don't
think I have to advocate for it any more.

But maybe now that contacts and dates are there, it would be a good
moment to discuss what exact features they lack and which of both
courses of action would be best; splitting evo down or build those apps
up.

Just my humble opinion, obviously.