Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack

Diego Escalante píše v Út 05. 12. 2006 v 16:23 -0500:
> Hi,
>
> xchat-gnome allows you to check more than one language in its
> Spell-checking preferences, I use it like that everyday and I have no
> problem. At least with spanish + english selected.
>
> The configuration dialog should allow to do the same thing.

Yes, I think that configuration of more languages is nearly mandatory.
It really irritates me that Gaim marks red my English communication if I
am using Czech locale. Implementation in the Evolution gnome-spell new
design with list_of_languages->list_of_words in the context menu is
really cool.

But setting the default using getlocale() is a good idea.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o.                          e-mail: sbrabec suse cz
Lihovarská 1060/12                            tel: +420 284 028 966
190 00 Praha 9                                fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic                                http://www.suse.cz/