Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack

Hi,

xchat-gnome allows you to check more than one language in its
Spell-checking preferences, I use it like that everyday and I have no
problem. At least with spanish + english selected.

The configuration dialog should allow to do the same thing.

See ya

On 12/5/06, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl> wrote:
Hi all,

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 14:25 -0500, Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
> >   - Develop a simple tool for control-center to adjust above
> settings.
>
> Is this strictly necessary? Or would it be better to have it default
> to g_getlocale()?

I think it would be necessary. Many users see themselves in the need of
spell checking when writing in a language other than the current locale
they are using. Specially when it's about foreign languages.

The ability to set more than one default language would be really cool,
as evolution does with gnome-spell.

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>