Re: sticky-notes -> tomboy conversion

On 8/22/06, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:

So, can we please make the sticky notes import happen automatically and
unintrusively at startup ? After all, we already replaced the applet itself
without asking the user...

This is in progress and will be in Real Soon Now.

Since I have the attention of some Sticky Notes users, what kind of
output would you prefer when your notes are automatically imported
upon Tomboy's first run?  I currently have it implemented (not in CVS
yet) so that a dialog appears informing you that X of your Y sticky
notes have been successfully imported.  Would you rather have no
output and just happily discover while exploring Tomboy that your
notes have been imported?

Thanks,
Sandy