Re: RFC GnomeGoal #3

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 12:00 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

> libgconf-bridge doesn't handle per-machine state yet, but it will handle
> multiple windows just fine: you give it a gconf path prefix to persist
> the states at, so for different windows the program can generate
> different prefixes.

Interesting!  Great to have working code.  Can you please add a link to
it to the wiki?

	http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/SaveState

I've added an important requirement:  we need to be able to purge old
keys when they are no longer needed.  We need apps to be able to say, "I
no longer care about this window's state; please erase whatever you may
have put into GConf".

  Federico