Re: Mono bindings a blessed dependency? [Was: Tomboy in 2.16]

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
I think we should allow everything written with a blessed binding,
provided that code is optional (like nautilus+beagle integration, for
instance), so that we don't force 3rd parties to use them if they don't
want to.

As soon as you include it in the desktop, the developpers won't consider the "optional" word anymore : any gnome application can depend on any part of the desktop, since every gnome installation should provide the whole package set...