Re: Tomboy in 2.16

All the more reason to get some more eyes looking at it!

-Alex

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 14:33 -0700, Alex Graveley wrote:

Tomboy is a desktop note-taking application for Gnome and is bundled by many major distributions. I think it counts as a popular and worthwhile software. Should we bite the bullet and add it to the Gnome desktop officially?

I'm all for this.  Tomboy now has all my plans for world domination.

But Tomboy takes 11 seconds from the time it gets exec()ed until it
actually registers its OAFIID.  Some profiling love is in order :)

  Federico