Re: policy request: 'make uninstall' should work

Thank you, Andrew. I will file the appropriate bug reports.

As a maintainer of the GARNOME project, I find 'make uninstall' to be a
necessary feature when exercising updates. Installing a later version of
an application on top of an earlier installed version is just asking for
trouble.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net