Re: metacity-list gnome org

Havoc,

	For some reason, this sounds suspiciously like a semi-moderated list to
me.  Known contributors could post without moderation, but others have
posting access only if the moderator approves the message.  Contributer
only lists suck (IMO) because the whole point is to allow outside people
to bring up interesting topics on occasion.

	Anyway, then the question simply becomes: who would be the moderator of
such a list?