Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

My comment wasn't aimed at you specifically, but more a general question

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Op Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:27:52 +0200, schreef Chipzz:
>
> > And how do you justify gtk+ depending on it (or aspell or ispell or pspell
> > for that matter)?
>
> I don't think I have to justify anything, I didn't bring up the subject.
> I'm just saying that if there's going to be a spellcheck widget in
> GNOME, it would be good to use Enchant for it.
>
> regards,

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."